Monday, February 6, 2012

Photolicious #3: beauty therapy

I took these back in October while wearing Baba on our walk to the community garden.  I just love flowers!

Periwinkle wrinkle
 I love finding tiny flowers and making them large.  It feels like finding little treasures on my sometimes dreary path.  It reminds me that I have to go searching for the treasures in my life because they may just be hiding somewhere outside my current view.

Sunlit Pink
 Beautiful flowers lighten my heavy heart and pushes the anxiety out of my body.  Even if it's a short respite from all the things I must do that day. 

Orange Belles
 Beauty gives me reason to ponder on the beautiful things in my life, even though the ugly ones still loom.


Purity
These two pictures are of the same flower!  It reminds me that things can look different from a different point of view.


sun drenched
Sometimes, what's underneath is brighter than what's on top.  I might have to take the effort to bend my knees and look more carefully.

red fire

What do you do to help you through the hard times?  Did you find a little peace of happiness this weekend?

I hope you did!  Have a lovely rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!